Nature and Wildlife packages
Nature and Wildlife
8 Days - 7 Nights
Explore Cuba's verdant Artemisa province with our Nature and Wildlife package. Visit the unique Hotel Moka, an innovative eco village, situated amidst a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. After welcome cocktails and an overview of the coming days, immerse yourself in the local Las Terrazas community and explore local coffee and tobacco and ron plantations and factories in Pinar del Rio's Vinales Valley. Take a short break to the seaside with a trip to Cayo Levisa for a beach side escape before returning to Havana.
- Starts every day
- Duration: 8 days
- Highlights: Visit of Vinales Valley
- Itinerary: Havana - Las Terrazas
- Recommended to: People who wants to discover the Cuban nature
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation and breakfast
- Lunches and dinners with one national drink from day 2 to 4
- Visits and excursions "Nature, Coffee & Tobacco" programme
- International flight - contact us on email@example.com for a quote
- Visa/Tourist Card. You can purchase yours with us at cubavisas.com
- Meals: All the meals that are not included on the program are at your own expense. Expect to spend an average of $10/per person for a 2 course meal
Day 1: Havana
Arrive at Jose Marti airport in Havana to board your transfer to the boutique-style Hotel Victoria in the district of Vedado.
Day 2 to 4: Las Terrazas
Venture towards Artemisa province to begin your 3 day programme at Las Terrazas to learn all about this region’s natural wonders and biodiversity and as well as its rich coffee and tobacco legacy thanks largely to its many plantations. Accomodation at the rustic ecothel Moka.
On day 4 excursion to Cayo Levisa to enjoy a day on the beach. Return to Havana in the evening and accomodation at at Hotel Victoria.
Day 5 to 6: Havana
Returning to the hustle and bustle of the capital for a further 3 days exploring this charming Caribbean capital.
Day 7: Havana
Transfer from Hotel Victoria in Vedado to Havana Jose Marti airport to board your flight home.